Create Your First YouTube Video (Online Course)
Professional course creator for the tech industry, Suzanne Dulin, teaches you how to get started creating YouTube videos.
By the end of this course, you will have your YouTube Channel created and at least one video uploaded.
- Have your first video uploaded the first week!
- Learn how to create engaging content.
- Get feedback so you can have a professional on screen presence.
- Use the tools you have now to get started; no need to purchase microphones or cameras.
- Technical help to create your own YouTube Channel and upload videos to it.
- 4 Week course starts Thursday, 2/8, at 9 pm EST
- Each call is 1 hour
- Course takes place by Zoom videoconference and can be watched on replay if you cannot make the live call
- Lifetime access to replay videos posted in private members area
- Free Facebook Group where you will receive answers to your questions within 2 days. Support includes making sure you are able to successfully record and upload a video to your own YouTube channel.
- Satisfaction guaranteed. Full refund available at any time.
- This course is designed for people to create a video with just a smart phone or a laptop. No additional equipment needed!
- Join the Zoom videoconference calls from your phone or laptop
You will receive a downloadable Getting Started with YouTube guide when you purchase with information on how to join the Facebook Group, contact information, and dates, times, and information on how to join the Zoom videoconference calls.